Rs. 1,11,000 /-
The Master of Management Studies (MMS) is a two-year full time management program affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) consisting of four academic semesters and is open to candidates who are graduates in any discipline from University of Mumbai or of any other University recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of backward class candidates from Maharashtra state only) in any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Appeared for the Common Entrance Test (MAH-MBA/MMS-CET), conducted by competent authority OR appeared for any other examination like CMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA etc as mandated by the competent authority.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National
- Eligibility criteria would be as per the directions laid down by the AICTE, DTE & University of Mumbai authorities from time to time.
|Choice Code||Course Name|
|316010210||Master of Management Studies (M.M.S)|
For more details about Admission 2018-19, kindly visit the site: www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Hostel facility available for Boys & Girls separately.
- Bus facility available from Alibag, Poynad/Pezari, Pen, Uran, Karjat, Khopoli, Kamothe, Kalamboli, Kharghar & Panvel.
For Admission contacts:
Master of Management Studies: 90 seats
- FC Confirmation Letter
- CET Scorecard or CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA Scorecard
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet
- Graduation All Marksheets
- Graduation Degree / Passing Certificate
- College Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Affidavit for Gap Certificate duly noterised on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper (If Gap between Two academic years)
- For Malyalee Minority students (Domicile Certificate & Malyalee Affidavite on Rs. 100/- Stamp paper)
- Nationality proof (Domicile Certificate / Leaving Certificate / Indian Passport / Birth Certificate etc., Stating Indian Nationality)
- Two Photograph
- Eligibility Certificate (Applicable To Only outside Mumbai University students)
- Migration Certificate (Applicable To Only outside Mumbai University students)
- Caste Certificates (If applicable, With Caste Validity And Non Cremy Layer)
In Pillai HOC Institute of Management Studies and Research, we do not charge any capitation fee. Our fees is decided by 'Shikshan Shulka Samiti', a committee appointed by the Education Department, of Government of Maharashtra. Our instution does not charge any amount over and above the fees prescribed by the Government of Maharashtra.
Please Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We select applicants whose demonstrated leadership, intellectual capacity and academic background have prepared them to meet the rigors of our program and an impactful career.
Our evaluation considers academic record, CMAT, MH-CET or ATMA performance, personal essays, recommendations and an interview.
Our students come from diverse field, academic and personal backgrounds. Both entry-level and mid-career applicants are welcome.
All the below (as applicable) documents in original along with 6 (sets of attested copies) must be submitted to the Registrar after securing admission, failing which the admission will be cancelled.